Friday, June 23, 2017

Coffee anyone?

I just found out about this cardmaking hop about coffee and I just have to join in!  Link:  http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2017/06/2017-summer-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/   Here's a coffee card/gift card holder that I  made for a friend's birthday using my Cricut Explore. I used the image in Design Space that was done by Joy from the blog Obsessed with Scrapbooking (thanks for the file, Joy!) which used the cup from the Close to My Heart cartridge "Artistry".  I used a Anna Griffin's Soiree Lettering-Grace Script font to write the greeting with the Explore on the coffee cup and on the inside. Then I just did a simple pocket on the inside to hold the gift card.  The coffee paper liner is a free image from the internet and I used the Print to Cut feature of the Explore and the liner image from the Close to My Heart cartridge Artfully Sent.  It was easy and  I just made a tweak to the cup (sliced out the top and cut it in pieces to layer on top).





15 comments: