Monday, July 25, 2016

Stamp A Faire Challenge #7

This challenge was to use the theory of Pointillism, which I had never heard of.  It's making a painting or scene using round images for the coloring.  This takes some time, even with watercolors but the effect is different and stunning.  On the first layer of coloring, I used the round eraser on the end of a pencil and for the smaller dots, I used small dots from two Paper Trey Ink stamp sets.   I used this image of the violet and the great purple inks also from Paper Trey Ink to create this card, along with a die that punched the holes for the thread around the card.  This is another one that I like so much I  might not ever give it away.


1 comment:

  1. this was a new technique to me also and you have made this card come alive.

    ReplyDelete