Saturday, February 15, 2014

Never Ending Card for Valentine's

I recently bought the never ending die from Inky Antics and used it for the first time to make this card for my hubby.  To make the card, I cut a single piece of red cardstock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, attached a white piece of paper 4 x 5 1/4 which was embossed with the cuttlebug folder from the Love Language set and is small hearts.  The die makes a small card and I took a small bag (like for beads), cut it down, taped it to the front of the white cardstock using scor-tape and inserted the small never-ending card.  The phrase is from the Cricut cartridge Phrases.   I learned a lot from doing this one and hope to do better on the sections on the next card I do.

The first section of the card is from an Inky Antics stamp set called Teddy Hugs and colored with Prismacolor pencils.

The second section is four individual small stamps from Repeat Impressions ( http://www.repeatimpressions.com/index.html ) and colored with Bic markers (fine point) as the red from my Prismacolors always seems to bleed too much and pink and green Prismacolor pencils.

The third section is a cardstock scallop with wording that was in my stash.  I kinda messed up on cutting it.

The final section is two hearts cut from page 72 of the Sweethearts cartridge using the shadow feature and a stamped sentiment.


2 comments:

  1. These are great, I really like the equal sized frames you used in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - amazing! I've seen how these work - yours is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete