Monday, March 4, 2013

Water painting card using Watercolor pencils

I recently took a card class at Scrapbook Expo in Grapevine, Texas that was given by Melissa Frances Designs...she did not give the class but her very capable assistant did, and it was fun!  My watercolor technique definitely needs some work but it was so much fun and something I will be trying in the future.  My sister and I have met Melissa Frances at CHA and numerous crafting shows...she is so very sweet and such a talent and we spent a lot of time at her booth, talking to her and looking at her wonderful products (and yes, buying some!!).  That is only one perk of being able to attend the scrapbook/cardmaking shows...getting to personally meet the "Rock Stars" of my crafting world!  The darling little girl images are from the Melissa Frances line called "Pearl"

 

4 comments:

  1. How lovely those little girls are! I also met Melissa Frances and found her to be nice as well. Yes, it is always fun to meet a "rock star" from the crafting world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your finished cards! They are BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for taking the class. It was so nice to meet you. Hope to see you in the future.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful cards Debbie! I love each and every one of them! Hugs, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You pay so much attention to details and that is what makes your cards so pretty!

    ReplyDelete