Saturday, December 22, 2012

Shape Card for Fantabulous Cricut--Later Donated to Cards for Soldiers

I am submitting this shape card for the latest challenge at Fantabulous Cricut ( http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2012/12/challenge-me-monday-142-shaped-card.html ) and the challenge is to do a shape card.  This isn't a Christmas card but I always need get well or cheer up cards so this one will do well.  The image is from Cricut From My Kitchen Cartridge.  I just did the shadow twice in Design Studio, flipped one and welded.  I'm thinking this would be great for a Starbucks gift card!



5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is great, what a unique shaped for a shaped card!! I like the inside, too! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally fun, love it! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB!
    Merry Christmas!!!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha,ha, soooo cute! Love it - it sure would put a smile on anyone's face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea! I know a couple of gals that would love a card like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your creativity! I have this cartridge and have never noticed this cut. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    Janea
    Recollection Alley

    ReplyDelete