Saturday, November 24, 2012

Warm Winter Wishes using Cricut Winter Woodland

This is a card I've done before and loved it so here it is again.  I used Cricut Winter Woodland for the cardinal on page 59 and the phrase of page 67 which was cut on phrase, shadow and blackout.  The line underneath wishes was supposed to be green with little red berries but I just wanted to continue the red and white dotted theme.  The circles behind the cardinal were cut with the cricut using George with the black circle cut just a tad bit larger than the white one.  I think I saw a similar card to this on the internet awhile back and that's what inspired me but I don't remember where!

3 comments:

  1. Love this, those colors are poppin!!!! Gr8t job with the challenge and thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a sweet card - reminds me of mom and how much she liked cardinals.

    ReplyDelete