Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Two more Halloween Cards using Teresa Collins paper

I am such a fan of Teresa Collins...I have all her Cricut and Imagine cartridges and buy any of her paper that I can find and her embellies are always the best.  The Halloween paper I found at Hobby Lobby is just wonderful!

The background paper of the words and spider webs as well as the orange paper that has circle glitter dots (hard to see in the pictures) is from the TC paper pack Haunted Hallows that I got 50% off at Hobby Lobby last week. The word collage is from the Cricut Teresa Collins cartridge Chic and Scary, the ghost is another one of the die cuts by K&Co that my sister gave me. I used a jelly roll stardust clearstar pen on the spider webs, spider and outline of the skull. On the inside the web (also used clearstar pen on it) and the pumphin flourish are from Chic and Scary. The sentiment is a Paper Trey Ink stamp
This second card is totally like the first one with the exception of a different type of ribbon. The inside frame and hat are from Chic & Scary and I added a square yellow bling to the hat band

2 comments:

  1. What fun cards! I'm just guessing here, but I think you really love TC products!! :0) Great work!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@myemc.net

    ReplyDelete