Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Card using Cricut Autumn Celebrations

I used Cricut Happy Hauntings for the grass and Cricut Autumn Celebrations for the tag and the silhouette of the trick or treaters. I used some old, old paper for the background...I wanted to use the cut of the trick or treaters but it would just fade away when using some of the starry-type paper that I had on hand but they stood out so well using a scrap of this old paper. Some golden oldies are worth keeping, I guess. I used the Martha Stewart glow-in-the-dark glitter on the tag and a little piece of orange/white twine. On the inside, the sentiment is computer generated and the candy/pumpkin are some of the K and Co. die cuts that my sister gave me.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Love the trick-or-treaters and the poem!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices on color combo! Fun card!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@myemc.net

    ReplyDelete