Sunday, October 2, 2011

Christmas Card for My Pink Stamper Challenge

My Pink Stamper is having a Christmas card challenge this week at this link:
http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2011/10/christmas-card-challenge.html

Although I don't have a CLUE as to what to do for this year's card, this is the one I did for last year. The bird is a cut using Circut and the Create A Critter cartridge. I cut the bird, ran it through a xmall Xyron sticker maker and then used red flock. A small black rhinestone was put on the eye. The leaves are from the Martha Stewart pine branch punch. The card base is Stampin Up Real Red, the white mat is Stampin Up Shimmery White (has a nice subtle glitter look to it) and I used a Glistening Snow Writer for the snow and glitter on the branch leaves. The ribbon was from the $1.00 rack at Hobby Lobby. The border punch on the outside and corner punch on the inside are also from Stampin Up. I cannot remember where the stamped sentiments are from and the embossing folder used was Cuttlebug's Divine Swirls.

Inside:

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I like the detail you added to your corners!! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete