Monday, August 29, 2011

Neglected blog

Yes, that's right. I have neglected my poor little blog. Summer has been so busy with work and vacation (a 10 day, 10 state motorcycle trip that was a BLAST!!) and everything else. And the heat...just leaves me exhausted. It's raining a little today but temps are still expected to be around 106 so any relief brought by the rain this morning will just make being outside like being in a sauna this afternoon. But we need the rain!!

I'm just going to post some cards I've done recently with no details other than they use the My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Stamps which I have totally enjoyed using. Everybody around here try to stay cool and to those on the East Coast...my prayers go out for your safety.





2 comments:

  1. I like all of the cards! I haver used this brand of stamp. Is it a set or are they sold as singles? Do you use copics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comment, RockinRenee...I LOVE the My Favorite Things Stamps. The Pure Innocence stamps come with the main image and several phrases and are very reasonably priced. I don't have copics but use PrismaColor pencils.

    ReplyDelete