Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sympathy Card

One of the ladies on the Cricut messageboard has a very close, long-time friend who recently lost her son while he was staioned in Afghanistan. My oldest and first granboy is planning on joining the Marines this summer so this issue hit close to my heart. Here is a simple card I made for my messageboard friend to send to her friend.

The phrase is cut and shadowed from the Cricut Cartridge Stand and Salute. I used white pen to put lines on it, then put it on Coredinations cardstock that had been embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and sanded. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.

On the inside, the sentiment is computer generated and the flag is another old sticker. And again, I entered personal information on it before taking the picture so please excuse the blanked out area.

Outside:

Inside:

1 comment:

  1. This indicated what a compassionate person you are. I appreciate the time that you have given to show that compassion.

    ReplyDelete