Sunday, February 6, 2011

Last of the snow days cards

Well, this is the last card I was able to do during our recent snow/ice storm. It's back to work tomorrow.

I don't like ever making sympathy cards but I especially don't like having to make them at a time when I need them. So I am trying to build up my stash so that they're there when I need them. This was done with SU Crushed Curry cardstock, Crushed Curry DSP and SU embossing folder Textured Impressions used on white Georgia Pacific cardstock. The middle is a die by Nellie's Multi Frames. The sentiment is by Little Paper Shop and is done with versamark, SU Close to Cocoa inkspot and heat embossed with clear embossing powder on Georgia Pacific cardstock which was inked thinly on the edges with the Close to Cocoa inkspot. The flower was just circles cut in gradually smaller sizes, scrunched up and inked with the Close to Curry ink and a glitter brad in the middle.

1 comment:

  1. This is great! Looks like sunshine! The textured part looks live woven fabric! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete